2010년 6월 18일 금요일

Jae-sah at the KC Household

As I mentioned, it was our grandfather’s jae-sah yesterday so our family met up for dinner at my parent’s house. Although our family is Christian, I always found it interesting how they never forget to honor the deceased. The following pictures are what we ate.

IMG_5029
Spinach, Gosari, and Doraji. This picture reminds me I never posted a gosari and doraji recipe. I will have to do that in the future.



IMG_5030
Kongnamool and Moo Bokeum.


IMG_5042
Clear Ojinguh gook. Told you it makes an appearance on special days. =P



IMG_5031 IMG_5047
Galbi. Yummmm. I wish I could eat this every day.



IMG_5035
My mom’s jut-gal kimchi. The MR loves this! It tastes best when it’s fresh. I *WILL* watch her make this one day and write everything down.


IMG_5038
Tofu jun, hobak (squash) jun, fish jun


IMG_5045
Fish. Snapper? I believe so.


IMG_5048
The whole spread. How many of your parent’s have the same dinnerware? ;) It’s a Korean thing I’m sure of it. =P

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기