2009년 12월 18일 금요일

Kimchi Dwenjang Soondooboo Jjigae - (김치 된장 순두부 찌개)

So what do I eat? Lots of vegetables! For breakfast I drink green juice and have some FOCC with bread. For lunch, I usually eat a big salad with every vegetable you can think of. Then for dinner, I eat lots of tofu and steamed veggies. Here's a kimchi/dwenjang jjigae hybrid I made today.


_MG_1153
I used my mom's homemade kimchi. She doesn't use any sugar or MSG and I asked her to refrain from using fish sauce as well. =P This is about 1/4 cup of kimchi with 5-6 TB of kimchi juice.


_MG_1154
I then added 1 TB minced garlic, 3 TB sesame oil, 1 TB of red pepper powder and 1 Tb dwenjang. Mix it up!


_MG_1156
I added two tubes of soft tofu. NO WATER. The water will start escaping from the tofu so wait and add a little water later if you feel you need it.


_MG_1158
I had some shitake mushrooms and white mushrooms in the fridge, so I threw those in as well.


_MG_1161
I love mushrooms! I eat lots of mushrooms and tofu every day!


_MG_1163
Let it cook for about 20 minutes and you're ready to serve! =) I didn't have any green onions, but if I did I would have added some on top to finish it off.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기